Skip to content
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/4 Cup Rice flour
- 3/4 Cup Tapioca Flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs separated (whites soft peaks)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1/2 cup almond or walnuts chopped (optional)- Mix in frosting or sprinkle on top- your choice
- Set oven to 375, grease 13×10 pan
- Bring 1 cup butter and 1 cup water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Separate eggs and beat whites to soft peaks-
- Add flours, baking soda, xanthan salt, sugar, eggs, sour cream and almond extract mix slightly
- Pour in melted butter and water mixture mix thru. (not boiling hot, or it will scramble eggs)
- Pour into a greased baking pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan
- While cake is cooling, make frosting.
- Combine butter and milk in a saucepan; cook over low heat until butter melts. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add powdered sugar and almond extract; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until spreading consistency.
- Spread frosting on top of cake.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: