I lost my pictures I took for this at Christmas and will not be making it for a bit, because I will eat it if I do– No need for you to do without though
1 Bag Glutino pretzels
2 sticks butter
1Cup Brown Sugar
2 Cups chocolate chips (1 bag)
Salt ( I like kosher it is bigger)
- Preheat oven to 350
- line cookie sheet (with edge) or jelly roll pan with foil a spritz of Pam won’t hurt.
- lay a single layer of pretzels over bottom of pan, solid, no gaps
- Melt butter and brown sugar in sauce pan till sugar dissolves. Let boil just till stick to bottom, and thick.
- Pour over pretzels, trying to cover most.
- Place in oven for 5 minutes
- Pull from oven, while hot sprinkle chocolate chips over top, spread melting chips to cover more, put BACK in oven for about 1-2 minutes to melt more
- Spread chocolate again to cover all.
- Sprinkle with salt, the more the better, really.
- Put in freezer for a few hours
- Break into chunks- with hands and serve/store
This is TOOOOOOOOOO good! Great for gifts if willing to share. Store in freezer if any left. —